WIC is a special supplemental food program for pregnant, breastfeeding, and post-partum women, infants, and children under five years of age. WIC helps you and your baby get healthy foods and healthy advice in the first years of life.
For Medical Professionals
- Request for Medical Formula for Infants 972e
- Request for Medical Formula for Women and Children 263e
Helpful Programs and Information
- Find a county health department
- Shelters and Emergency Housing
- Jackson Area Social Services Resource Guide UMC.EDU
- Find Food Pantries
- WIC information from the USDA
Mississippi WIC Program
805 S. Wheatley St
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Phone: (601) 991-6000 or call toll-free (800) 545-6747 outside of Jackson
For questions regarding Verification of Certification (VOC) please call either of the phone numbers listed above.
Your input is important. We want to hear from you about maternal and child health needs, the MCH Block Grant, and programs in Mississippi. Take a moment to share your comments, ideas and concerns with us.
For more information about Maternal and Child Health Programs and the MCH Block Grant, call 1-800-721-7222.