Complaints and Suggestions

This page has been automatically translated from English. MSDH has not reviewed this translation and is not responsible for any inaccuracies.

Complaints Handled by MSDH

Other Complaints or Suggestions

You can write to us with a suggestion or complaint about any of our services by sending e-mail to

Please include as many details as possible, including the location, date and time of a problem, when you write to us.

Complaints Handled by Other Agencies

Food stamps and economic assistance

Neglect or mistreatment

A vulnerable adult, such as an elderly family member, is being neglected or mistreated: not receiving medical treatment, suffering poor hygiene or living conditions, in a facility not licensed by MSDH.

Financial fraud

A vulnerable person’s money is being taken, or their finances are being misused.

Medicaid or Medicare fraud

Complaints about drug/alcohol treatment or mental health centers

Complaints against doctors or medical clinics

Complaints against nurses

Last reviewed on Apr 21, 2021 request edits

Related resources

To view/print PDF documentation you will need Adobe Reader
Mississippi State Department of Health 570 East Woodrow Wilson Dr Jackson, MS 39216 866‑HLTHY4U Contact and information

Facebook Twitter Instagram RSS

Accredited by the national Public Health Accreditation Board