The Civil Money Penalty (CMP) Grant awards program facilitates the use of federally-imposed Civil Money Penalty funds for the protection and benefit of residents living in nursing facilities.
The CMP Grant program will accept applications from:
- certified nursing facilities,
- academic or research institutions,
- state, local or tribal agencies,
- profit or not-for-profit, or
- other types of organizations that are interested in promoting quality of care and/or quality of life for residents of nursing facilities which have been certified as meeting the requirements of participation for Medicaid and Medicare by the Mississippi State Department of Health, Bureau of Health Facilities Licensure and Certification.
- More information about CMP grants Medicaid.gov