The Mississippi Public Health Laboratory (MPHL) provides quality environmental and clinical testing services to assist various state partners in the prevention and control of disease and the improvement of community health.
The MPHL organizationally consists of environmental, clinical and administrative service areas that contain 12 sections staffed by approximately 60 employees. The laboratory performs over 400,000 tests annually.
- Taqpath COVID-19 Combo Kit Fact Sheet: Providers and Patients
- Aptima SARS-CoV-2 Assay-Hologic Fact Sheet: Providers and Patients
- Abbott SARS-CoV-IgG Assay Fact Sheet: Providers and Patients
- CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Multiplex Assay Fact Sheet: Providers and Patients
- Cepheid Xpert Xpress SARS-CoV-2 Assay Fact Sheet: Providers and Patients
Clinical Services Portal
Laboratory Service Areas
Mississippi Public Health Laboratory
570 East Woodrow Wilson
Jackson, MS 39216
(601) 576-7720 (fax)
(601) 576-7400 After hours/emergency