Child care facility licenses must be renewed each year. A license expires exactly one year from when the previous license was issued. Online renewal is now available.
Providers will receive reminders via email at 90, 60, and 30 days prior to the expiration of the license.
Steps to Renewal
There are four steps to completing the license renewal process:
- Complete a license renewal application online (see link below). You must use the PIN number that was provided to you by MSDH to complete the renewal application.
- Pay the required license renewal fee. There is no fee for renewal applications. Payments are made online via the MSDH online system. Note: a $25.00 late fee will be assessed for applications not completed online that are not submitted at least 30 days prior to license expiration.
- Submit any and all certificates of inspection and approval that are required by the licensing official.
- Once the renewal application, application fee, and required documentation have been processed, the provider will be able to print out their license via the MSDH online system.
- Fire Safety Inspection Form Form 333