MyIR provides easy, one-stop access to immunizations records for you and your family.
Immunization records and the Mississippi school immunization entry form (Form 121) used to require a trip to your doctor or a county health department. You can now look up required immunizations that you or your family members need, and print a Form 121 online if your child is up to date on immunizations. It's free and convenient with MyIR.
- Find out if you or your child is up to date on recommended/required vaccinations for school entry.
- If not fully up to date, find out what is next on the immunization schedule.
- If your child is up to date with age-appropriate vaccinations, print out a certified copy of the Form 121 required for school registration.
Create an Account
If you are using MyIR for the first time, create an account.
- Visit www.myirmobile.com online
- Choose Register
- Select Mississippi
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and create a password
- Choose Sign Up, then verify your account by phone or e-mail.
Find Immunization Records
Once you have created your account, you can use it to look up records at any time.
- Choose Find My Records.
- Fill out the required personal information to help the system locate immunization records for you and your family.
- If your information matches an entry in the immunization registry, choose Take Me to My Account to see immunization records, immunization needs, and to download a Form 121.
- If your information does not exactly match an official immunization record, use the green chat bubble on the bottom right of the screen to provide extra details to help locate your records.
Help with MyIR
Instructions and Answers
On the MyIR website, use the green chat bubble on the bottom right of the screen to ask questions and get information.