Complete restaurant inspection results for all Mississippi food facilities are available online.
Inspections for Restaurants, Caterers and Other Facilities
Search for facility inspections: You can get latest inspection grades for any Mississippi food facility online. Search by city, by its name or part of its name, or both. (Click a facility name for more details.)
Grade "C" Inspections
You can search our database by date for all types of food facilities that received an inspection grade of "C" (violations that could not immediately be corrected).
Recent Grade "C" Inspections
- CPIGGLY WIGGLYWIGGINS, September 14
- CHOLLYWOOD/ SAFARI BARROBINSONVILLE, September 14
- BKROGER #453 DELI BAKERYHORN LAKE, REINSPECTED September 22
- CTHE PILLARSBILOXI, September 20
- BBACK YARD BURGERSSOUTHAVEN, REINSPECTED September 22
- CBASKIN ROBBINSTUPELO, September 14
- BFRESH MARKET SEAFOODRIDGELAND, REINSPECTED September 13
- BLas ParrillasForest, REINSPECTED September 19
- CJack Binion SteakhouseRobinsonville, September 21
- CSubway #25191Olive Branch, September 11
- CHampton InnSouthaven, September 20
- CHuddle House #522Batesville, September 19
- CTACO BELLCANTON, September 20
- CPiggly WigglySeminary, September 15
- CThorny OysterBay St Louis, September 21
- BJack's Family RestaurantWalnut, REINSPECTED September 22
- CCosmic CafeBay St Louis, September 21
- CSSBA Enterprises IncLong Beach, September 18
- BAASG LLC dba RAI InternatBatesville, REINSPECTED September 19
- CFox and HoundSouthaven, September 15
How We Grade Inspections
Our inspectors grade food facilities on an A, B, C scale. Any food facility that poses an immediate health threat is always closed until it is safe to reopen.
Food Facility Complaints
If you have a health-related concern about a restaurant, caterer or other food facility, you should contact your county health department or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the with details of the location and time of your visit, and the nature of the problem.
To make an online complaint
- Use the link below to search for the appropriate facility, then
- Select its ID and fill out the complaint form.