Private providers in Mississippi can use MIIX to access the registry data on specific patients.
- Private providers who wish to use the Registry must submit a MIIX User Agreement.
- Access level requested must be clearly marked on the MIIX User Agreement.
- The username assigned by the Immunizations Registry is your logon ID for this system.
- You must choose and remember your own specific password.
- Individual usernames and passwords should not be shared under any circumstances.
- To request access fax this Printable Access Request Form