Changes to data reporting: Nationally and in Mississippi, COVID-19 cases are no longer required to be reported to health authorities. The CDC offers a useful overview of COVID-19 data as well as current precautions by county. MSDH will continue its syndromic, emergency department, hospitalization, and wastewater surveillance to monitor COVID-19 impact in the state.
Appointments and Assistance
- COVID-19 testing, vaccinations, boosters and information: 855-767-0170
- Homebound persons: For assistance with COVID-19 vaccination, send e-mail to COVIDHomebound@msdh.ms.gov
County Activity and Recommendations
The national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommend protective steps against COVID-19 based on the level of COVID-19 activity in your county. See the latest recommended steps by choosing "Mississippi" and your county below.
Charts, Maps and Data
- National maps of COVID-19 data (CDC)
- National COVID-19 data (CDC)
- Search for nursing home COVID-19 data CMS.GOV
Mississippi Hospitalizations by Month
Mississippi Hospitalizations by Age
Past Charts and Data
- Archive: COVID-19 cases chart through May 8, 2023
- Archive: COVID-19 deaths chart through May 8, 2023
- Archive: County COVID-19 data through May 11, 2023