Complete restaurant inspection results for all Mississippi food facilities are available online.
Inspections for Restaurants, Caterers and Other Facilities
Search for facility inspections: You can get latest inspection grades for any Mississippi food facility online. Search by city, by its name or part of its name, or both. (Click a facility name for more details.)
Grade "C" Inspections
You can search our database by date for all types of food facilities that received an inspection grade of "C" (violations that could not immediately be corrected).
Recent Grade "C" Inspections
- CJoe Joe's Travel CenterRed Banks, November 29
- CMarathon OxfordOxford, November 30
- CJIMMY BEST BARBECUE MobilGREENWOOD, December 1
- CThe Lunch BasketGreenville, November 22
- C7 Seasons Travel CenterRed Banks, November 29
- CHi Level Kitchen (mobileCanton, December 1
How We Grade Inspections
Our inspectors grade food facilities on an A, B, C scale. Any food facility that poses an immediate health threat is always closed until it is safe to reopen.
Food Facility Complaints
If you have a health-related concern about a restaurant, caterer or other food facility, you should contact your county health department or e-mail email@example.com the with details of the location and time of your visit, and the nature of the problem.
To make an online complaint
- Use the link below to search for the appropriate facility, then
- Select its ID and fill out the complaint form.