Complete restaurant inspection results for all Mississippi food facilities are available online.
Inspections for Restaurants, Caterers and Other Facilities
Search for facility inspections: You can get latest inspection grades for any Mississippi food facility online. Search by city, by its name or part of its name, or both. (Click a facility name for more details.)
Grade "C" Inspections
You can search our database by date for all types of food facilities that received an inspection grade of "C" (violations that could not immediately be corrected).
Recent Grade "C" Inspections
- CHOLMES CO. CENTRAL HIGH SLEXINGTON, September 25
- CSOUTH DELTA MIDDLE SCHOOLANGUILLA, September 26
- CSOUTH DELTA ELEMENTARYROLLING FORK, September 26
- CBASKIN ROBBINSTUPELO, September 26
- CNIECE RAY DINERLELAND, October 2
- CLITTLE BROOKLYN#2DURANT, September 25
- CJAZZ QUARTERS LLCGULFPORT, October 2
- CMCDONALDS #34137BILOXI, September 29
- CJack Binion SteakhouseRobinsonville, September 21
- CSonics Drive-InGreenville, October 2
- CLakeview Catfish RestauraMoss Point, September 29
- CDomino's Pizza #5968Moss Point, September 25
- CThailiciousJackson, September 25
- CThorny OysterBay St Louis, September 21
- CCosmic CafeBay St Louis, September 21
How We Grade Inspections
Our inspectors grade food facilities on an A, B, C scale. Any food facility that poses an immediate health threat is always closed until it is safe to reopen.
Food Facility Complaints
If you have a health-related concern about a restaurant, caterer or other food facility, you should contact your county health department or e-mail email@example.com the with details of the location and time of your visit, and the nature of the problem.
To make an online complaint
- Use the link below to search for the appropriate facility, then
- Select its ID and fill out the complaint form.