This page has been automatically translated from English. MSDH has not reviewed this translation and is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
- Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes (ADA)ADA Clinical Practice Recommendations are based on a complete review of the relevant literature by a diverse group of highly trained clinicians and researchers.
- National Diabetes Educational Program (NDEP)
You can learn more about your risk for developing type 2 diabetes and the small steps you can take to delay or prevent the disease and live a long, healthy life from the National Diabetes Education Program (NDEP). The NDEP is a partnership of the National Institutes of Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and more than 200 public and private organizations.
- National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse (NDIC)
- Leg Exercises for People with Diabetes Publication #5038
- 4 Steps to Manage your Diabetes for Life Publication #5044
- Choose More than 50 Ways to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes Publication #5045
- Diabetes Facts for Everyone Publication #5144
- Tobacco Use and Diabetes Publication #5269
- Take Care of Your Feet for a Lifetime Publication #5009
Printed materials can be requested through the Diabetes Prevention and Control Program.
Last reviewed on Feb 1, 2019
Sign up for weekly public health updates by e-mail: