The Child Care Facilities Licensure Branch and its staff license, inspect and monitor day care facilities and youth camps, setting standards for their safe operation, and ensuring that a healthy and nutritious environment is created for children's early development.
- Immunization Requirements for Entering Daycare
- Choosing a Child Care Provider
- Breastfeeding Support at Work and Child Care: A Parents' Guide
- Open Letter: Child Care Nutrition Standards PDF
Child Care Licensure activities have been suspended at 143B LeFleur's Square. We hope to resume our service to the public at this location as soon as possible. Please check this web page for updates.
If you have questions regarding your license you may call 601-364-2827 and someone will assist you.
How to Get a Child Care License
- COVID-19 guidance for child care centers
- When to Isolate or Quarantine CDC
- When You've Been Fully Vaccinated CDC
- Quick Guide: Help Protect Your Child Care Center From COVID-19 CDC
Regulations and Guidelines
- Child Care Facility Regulations and Guidelines
- Guidelines for Safe Return to Child Care After Illness
- Breastfeeding Support: A Simple Guide for Child Care Facilities
- Menu Planning
- Farm-to-School and Farm-to-Preschool
- Safe Sleep for Caregivers