We offer family planning and reproductive health services at over 100 local health departments and county clinics.
We provide a wide range of confidential and professional reproductive health services to both men and women, regardless of income. You may be eligible for free or reduced cost services based on a sliding fee scale.
|Family Planning Services||Family Planning Waiver||Contact Us|
- The well-being of families
- Responsible behavior
- Healthy mothers and babies
Prevents: Unintended pregnancies and abortion through education and contraceptive services
Allows: Planning and timing of pregnancies
Reproductive Health Services
- Physical exam, including a medical history, Pap smear, clinical breast exam, height, weight and blood pressure.
- Family planning counseling and education on all contraceptive methods, including abstinence and natural family planning.
- Testing for pregnancy, HIV and sexually-transmitted diseases.
- Birth control supplies
- Sterilization, including counseling, education and referral.
- Pre-conception counseling to help plan your pregnancy.
- Care coordination for certain high-risk clients.
For more information about our programs and services, call 1-800-721-7222 or contact the county health department nearest you.
We want to hear from you about about maternal and child health needs and programs in Mississippi. Take a moment to share your ideas and concerns with us. Send us a message »