Services for children from infancy to adulthood.
More than 38,000 infants are born in Mississippi each year. As an EPSDT provider, we services to protect and support children from birth to 18 years of age through county health departments.
Child and Adolescent Health Programs
- Adolescent Health
- Asthma Prevention
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Early Intervention (First Steps)
- Lead Poisoning Prevention and Healthy Homes Education
How We Help
We provide services or coordinate referrals for the following:
- Basic health checks (EPDST)
- Vision screening
- Dental screening
Information You Can Use
- Choosing daycare for your child and other information about child care providers
- Find a licensed child care facility or youth camp
- Child safety checklist
Forms and Applications
- CHIP application (Division of Medicaid)
Call the Child and Adolescent Health program at (601) 576-7464, or contact a county health department near you.