Mississippi State Department of Health

Search for Licensed Child Care Facilities


MSDH's child care and youth camp facility search allows you to find licensed facilities by name, location, or services offered. We encourage all Mississippians to choose a licensed facility for their children to ensure that state standards of safety, care and nutrition are being met.

Unlicensed facilities: If you think that a child care or youth camp is operating without a license, please contact the MSDH Office of Licensure at 1-866-489-8734.

Links referenced on this page
Search for licensed child care facilities or youth camps    https://www.msdh.provider.webapps.ms.gov/ccsearch.aspx

Find this page at http://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/index.cfm/index.cfm

print  close