Complete restaurant inspection results for all Mississippi food facilities are available online.
Inspections for Restaurants, Caterers and Other Facilities
Search for facility inspections: You can get latest inspection grades for any Mississippi food facility online. Search by city, by its name or part of its name, or both. (Click a facility name for more details.)
Grade "C" Inspections
You can search our database by date for all types of food facilities that received an inspection grade of "C" (violations that could not immediately be corrected).
Recent Grade "C" Inspections
- CHARDEESGULFPORT, November 29
- CKROGER #429GREENVILLE, November 28
- CRICK'S EXPRESS CORNER MARGREENVILLE, November 20
- CTREASURE BAY CASINO - BLUBILOXI, December 1
- CDomino's PizzaHolly Springs, November 22
- CRib Daddys BBQCanton, November 27
- CShell's Hwy 14Macon, November 30
- CPopeye's Chicken and BiscWest Point, December 1
- CT and J Subway, IncMorton, November 29
- CCovington County HospitalCollins, November 20
- CT and J Subway IncMorton, November 29
- CCayce Express MartByhalia, November 27
- BNinja ExpressPicayune, REINSPECTED November 30
- CCircle K #2723758Moss Point, November 21
- CCake Meridian 3517 DBA IHMeridian, November 22
- CJack's Family RestaurantTunica, November 28
- BTepachelandiaCorinth, REINSPECTED November 27
- CCrumbl CookiesOlive Branch, November 28
- BSenor Taco (mobile unit)Southaven, REINSPECTED December 1
- CMarathon Grenada Market aGenada, November 21
How We Grade Inspections
Our inspectors grade food facilities on an A, B, C scale. Any food facility that poses an immediate health threat is always closed until it is safe to reopen.
Food Facility Complaints
If you have a health-related concern about a restaurant, caterer or other food facility, you should contact your county health department or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the with details of the location and time of your visit, and the nature of the problem.
To make an online complaint
- Use the link below to search for the appropriate facility, then
- Select its ID and fill out the complaint form.