This page has been automatically translated from English. MSDH has not reviewed this translation and is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
The Division of Immunization provides and supports services designed to ultimately eliminate the incidence of
vaccine-preventable diseases in children, adolescents and adults.
These diseases included measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), Hepatitis A and B, Hib,
polio, influenza, and pneumonia.
The services provided by the Division of Immunization include:
- vaccine distribution and administration
- monitoring of immunization levels of the state's children
- administration of the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program
- disease surveillance and outbreak control
- information and education
- enforcement of the state's immunization laws
Find out more
For more information about our Immunization Programs, contact our Immunization division at (601) 576-7751 or (800) 634-9258.
Get weekly restaurant inspections and more by e-mail:
Last reviewed on Jul 19, 2016