Administrator, Public Health District 2
This page has been automatically translated from English. MSDH has not reviewed this translation and is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
Since 1990 Roger Riley has served Mississippi as a District Administrator. The former banker and educator earned both his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Business
Administration from Mississippi State University. He is a certified Public Manager (CPM) and a graduate of Tulane's South Central Public Health Leadership Institute (SCPHLI).
- M.B.A., Business Administration, Mississippi State University
- M.S., Business Administration, Mississippi State University
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Past Secretary, Administrative Section Chair, Member-at-Large, and President, President-Elect, Mississippi Public Health Association (MPHA)
- Past Treasurer, South Central Public Health Leadership Institute (SCPHLI)
- Partnership For A Healthy Northeast Mississippi, founder and member
Get health alerts and our free newsletter by e-mail:
Last reviewed on Dec 15, 2016