Diane W. Hargrove
Administrator, Public Health Districts 1 and 3
This page has been automatically translated from English. MSDH has not reviewed this translation and is not responsible for any inaccuracies.
Diane Hargrove has served as a District Administrator since 1991. Mrs. Hargrove has previously worked as a state level planner and college administrator. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Urban Studies from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and her Master of Science degree in City and Regional Planning from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is a Certified Public Manager (CPM) and a graduate of Tulane's South Central Public Health Leadership Institute. (SCPHLI).
- B.S., Urban Studies - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.S., City and Regional Planning - University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Professional Organizations and Memberships
- Mississippi Public Health Association, member
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Managers, member
- Partnership For a Healthy Grenada, board member
- Deep South Network for Cancer Control, community health advisor
Subscribe to our free newsletter and health alerts:
Last reviewed on Nov 24, 2015